1 pkg (8 oz/225 g) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1 cup black beans, rinsed and pureed
1 tbsp Nacho Cheese Dip Mix
1 1⁄2 cups Monterey Jack cheese
1 1⁄2 cups grated medium cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 350° F (180° C).
- Mix first 5 ingredients together. Spread in 9” x 13” pan.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp Taco Seasoning overtop, adding more if necessary to cover.
- Add a layer of Monterey Jack, then layer with cheddar. Sprinkle with Taco Seasoning.
- Bake in 350° F (180° C) oven for approximately 20 minutes, or up to 40 minutes for a crispy crust.